17 June 2010

Another one from the past

This is a Yamaha TR1 which is a euro version of the vx1000 chopper style we have had available here in NZ, I decided to purchased it off the internet from down the island and ended up with 2 after someone gave me a heads up, so built one good one from the two, these are still quite well followed in Europe, see, www.tr1.de











The whole build incorporated everything, I mean everything was pulled apart and rebuilt, everything!
All the switch blocks, bars instruments, front end and engine was painted with silver spray can enamel paint...

This repaint... I did with rattle cans...

Drilled the front discs, and did allot of things that would normally go un noticed...
Mate polished up all the alloy and I powder coated all the black...

Got pulled up on one of our back roads on this, hitting the brakes real hard with on coming officer, hitting his lights, got me 186Km/hr (having braked) showed me the read out... Cost me that did (it was a while ago now)

No comments:

Post a Comment